How to book
Step 1 – Read the Retreat Information sheet – This includes information about the Centre’s policies including cancellation, food and catering policies. From time-to-time our policies change so we recommend reading even if you have been to BMIMC before.
Step 2 – Download and complete an application form and send to the BMIMC office by email or post. Please note that no bookings will be taken without this application.
Step 3 – Wait for a notification that you have a place on the retreat. The office will be in touch with you within a few days to let you know if you have place. If the retreat is full we can add you to the wait-list.
Step 4 – Make payment – Upon receiving notification of a place, payment must be made within seven days. Please do not send any money through until you have received a notification.
- For retreats up to four days, full payment is required.
- For longer retreats a non-refundable $100 deposit is required if booking more than three months in advance. If booking within three months of the retreat, full payment is required.
A letter will be returned to you by post or email confirming your place on the retreat.
Step 5 – Final Payment (longer retreats only). Final payment must be made at least three months prior to the retreat start date. Please note that if payment is not made on time you may lose your place. If your financial situation means that you are unable to make final payment by this date, please contact the office to discuss an alternative payment arrangement.
- Credit card (preferred method)
- Cheque – made out to “Blue Mountains Insight Meditation Centre”
- EFT to BMIMC’s bank account (Westpac BSB 032 826 A/c No 192375).
Online Booking and Payment
For some non-residential courses we use an online booking system called Eventbrite. In these cases there will be a Register Now link on the retreat details page which links directly to the booking system. There is no need to download the application form for these courses.